Chamber of Commerce Training Center Objectives
Changes in today’s economic landscape are rendering professionals with unique and valuable skills. For the workforce of the 21st century, professional development is considered an extension of and an enhancement to an employee’s academic education and job requirements. As a result, training is becoming a key factor in the organization’s ability to comply with the new shift in paradigm. At the Chambers Training Center, we have engraved in our mission statement the needs of working and aspiring professionals to attain the necessary skills for excellence in the workplace. Training Center is a supplying practical field training opportunities to all sectors in reaching out to communities for the purpose of adult education, professional enhancement, applied research and impact creativity. Through the training center as an institution of higher learning is committed to community engagement on the broadest scale, in the interest of sustainable knowledge driven by socio-economic developments. We are also proud of our extension corporate training programs that are tailored to the specific needs of the organization and the community. The training programs at the Chambers Training Center extension are offered to Ministries of the Lebanese Republic, NGOs, hospitals and corporations alike. Also bridging the gap between company’s institutions and ministries functioning Lebanon through getting students and employees involved in the work environment to be familiarized with and be prepared for it. A wide variety to choose from: The Chamber Training Center now offers based programs courses for prospective students; graduates and business men. Many programs culminate with the distinguished education program certification granted by the Chamber Trainers. We are also proud of our extension corporate training programs that are tailored to the specific needs of the organization and the community. You at the training center: The Chambers training center is leading the way into the future by effectively bridging the gap between the academic world and the marketplace by conducting the E-Service training and the exchanging of links between both Exporters and Importers. As each individual is arguably part of the skilled workforce, you are invited to take full advantage of our numerous program offerings.
Bringing cutting edge management and educational solutions to our clients through high quality programs customized to their specific needs and to assist in developing and implementing practical management solutions. Our trainers and consultants have ten of accumulated years of experience in research and applications of leading trends and technologies in Lebanon. We serve organizations in both private and public sectors across the region and across several industries.
The strategic goals within the mission and vision are to:
- Reach out with relevant programs to various communities of practice in the country and in the region
- Provide a diversity of offerings at multiple levels addressing specific specializations.
- Address the needs of knowledge industries by adding valued programs to the emerging local and regional economy.
- Offer mid-career educational opportunities for practitioners who, for various reasons, missed out on such opportunities at an earlier stage in their careers.
- Lead innovation in the various trades of human capital investment with a view towards futuristic skill -building in the context of a digital world moving at the speed of thought.
- Utilize a blended program strategy and moving towards a complete on-line program strategy, much in line with the global trend in this domain.
Clusters of the training center programs
- Professional workshops / programs intended for early career or mid-career practitioners in specific market demand-driven areas (on an open enrollment or customized basis) such as marketing, sales, accounting, computer technology, nutrition and food safety...
- Certification and Diploma programs in various areas for participants seeking Para-professional qualifications extending beyond short term workshops. These include, but are not limited to, some of the areas listed in the above section.
- Remedial academic programs, meant to provide academic deficient students with an extensive program to reestablish their academic standing in their respective departments.
- Export Training Center programs to the region with program design, instruction and assessment exclusively controlled by the Chamber of Commerce coordinators.
What We Can Expect
After several years of service, CCIAZ established a reputation as a business and educational partner who understands the needs and challenges companies face, and it serves as a catalyst for change.